A few years ago, just after christmas I picked up these candle holders, planning to make them into a project.
And this year. A few weeks before Christmas I came across them in my tickle trunk and decided it was time.
I went to a local business and purchased some rough cut pine.
initially the pattern of my start was created in a Vertical layout, and all the points are equal size and angles, which in then discovered that I like it better on a diagonal.
I just added some shelves screwed in from behind to make floating shelves, stained it brown, dry brushed it with white pickling.
Then created a stencil and handpainted some text on the front.